oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Just now, Raf smog said:

I think we do personally yes, but we need to move fast on this one 

Do you think we're doing anything about the service into these 4 strikers?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Do you think we're doing anything about the service into these 4 strikers?

Well I've heard that were still looking for centre backs so yeah we are - that'll be our main service this season going by the Shrewsbury game!

Just now, BoroJake said:

What are the club waiting for with bettinelli? Wonder if they plan to announce a couple tomorrow at the same time

Don't think so, that would only make sense if the reveal photos were being taken together, but weve already seen bettinellis so

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well I've heard that were still looking for centre backs so yeah we are - that'll be our main service this season going by the Shrewsbury game!

I’d try and shithouse a draw out of the Watford game until we get some defensive reinforcements in 

8 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Not with all their injuries, we want to be going all out against them 

agree they will have a relegation hangover. a few will think they just have to turn up to win in this league the big ego's they have. get right up close to them and we can ruffle a few feathers and give them a right good welcome to the championship. 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroBoy1989 said:

Not with all their injuries, we want to be going all out against them 

squads still not week despite the injuries, at  least defensively,  Cathcart, dawson, foster kiko fermina, cleverly, ben wilmott, Ignacio Pussetto, Glenn murray and few other players thrown in, im certain they wont be push overs. 

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

squads still not week despite the injuries, at  least defensively,  Cathcart, dawson, foster kiko fermina, cleverly, ben wilmott, Ignacio Pussetto, Glenn murray and few other players thrown in, im certain they wont be push overs. 

Oh no, definitely not push overs. I still expect a very hard game. 

I just wouldn’t expect us to roll over for them given all the big names they currently have out, especially their attacking players 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroBoy1989 said:

Oh no, definitely not push overs. I still expect a very hard game. 

I just wouldn’t expect us to roll out vet for them given all the big names they currently have out, especially their attacking players 

i think your right, without them having there usual threat going forward, its a good chance for us to attack and hopefully  get one over on one of the best squads in the in the league (when fully fit).

• Like 1

Exeter City chairman Julian Tagg has told The Transfer Show that the club had a 15% sell-on clause with Brentford for Ollie Watkins. The League Two club will receive around £4.2m from Watkins’ move to Aston Villa. Not bad for them. Did we receive anything for Bamford and Forshaw being promoted.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)