oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

He wouldnt be on his own, he'd be part of a 3. I appreciate thats not how it would work out under Warnock though

i liked it when tav was with roberts. they linked up well and brought in spence out wide to. i'd like them like this:

--------------britt

marv-----roberts------tav

----------sav---morsy?

LB?---hall dijksteel spence

with tav and roberts interchanging and cutting in etc. leaving big spaces out wide right for spence. have a strong left side defence so we only have the one defensive weak spot at right back. with spence advanced we bring dijksteel across to the right and marv covers back over. he has the legs to get up and down. 

i thought the midfield 3 were actually isolated from the defence and attack vs shrewsbury. its almost like none of them were talking to each other. id ditch howson and wing asap. think i'd even have paddy in over them after that game. 

21 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Sanogo might be off. Fell through i think. Trying to find out a bit more

I thought something wasnt right about it. Seemed to drag on abit too long. Maybe why warnock seemed disappointed today 

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Yeah. His medical was supposed to be Tuesday so its dragged for sure

Aww well. Even tho he hasnt really done it in the past i was excited to see if Warnock could get the best out of him. Hope we get someone in soon as there is no back up there if things arnt going our way in games. Need a plan B. 

2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Aww well. Even tho he hasnt really done it in the past i was excited to see if Warnock could get the best out of him. Hope we get someone in soon as there is no back up there if things arnt going our way in games. Need a plan B. 

Yeah im not that bothered about him tbh. He possibly could have been orite, but think we were all just wanting any signing in 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)