oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

40 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's a good age, in a position we're lacking in, if he can't claim a place now then he never will.

Would save us spending more money too.

Looked a bit slow from the training video, but I suppose he won't be going full pelt when it's just him and Grant Hall there.

He also won't have played in months since the Dutch league was cancelled, so he's probably a little rusty and I would imagine won't look at his best

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Freddie Woodman - GK - Newcastle - Loan

Mads Andersen - CB - Barnsley - Danish 

Kristian Pedersen - LB - Birmingham - Danish

Scott Hogan - Forward - Villa - Loan

Jonathan Swift - CM - Reading - assists and stuff

Will that do CT?

I'm not too happy with the Danish lads if I'm being honest 👎

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BearSmog said:

Anyone else think we will see more of Sam Stubbs this season? Video up on Instagram of him and Grant Hall training together. 

Yeah I think him and Connor Malley will be the two to break into the squad this year.

30 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Antonee Robinson at Wigan is rumoured to have a £1.5 Million relegation release clause. We should be all over that, but I can see much bigger teams coming in for him than us.

We’ve got absolutely no chance there’s loads of teams after him: West Ham, Aston Villa, West Brom, AC Milan are a few names I’ve heard around I’d guess there’s more aswell

• Wow 1
10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I maybe wrong but were there not mutterings of a wage cap for The Chamionship for this coming season due to Covid 19?

It's up for a vote soon I believe.

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Just seen a rumour that Sunderland want Nmecha, no idea if it's true or not but it made me laugh 😁

Probably go there and score 20! One thing I've realised over the last few years of supporting boro is that you cant judge a striker by his perfomances with us, you have been a graveyard for creativity!

6 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Reading about him, he doesn't sound fitting for a Neil Warnock side. Other than that, he sounds decent. I've seen the words 'midfield metronome' more times in the last 5 minutes than even Vickers would be able to deal with. But unless we're going to become a side that passes our way around midfield rather than trying to lift the ball over it, it seems a strange one.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)