oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

tbf to the lad he scored 15 in 30 games. which is kind of good. i think if we did try for him he'd be our off the bench guy when looking for different options off the bench.

I currently have a fixation for Chris Martin that is all. Derby striker not lead singer of Coldplay. 

• Wow 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I currently have a fixation for Chris Martin that is all. Derby striker not lead singer of Coldplay. 

Because we lost U2’s Adam Clayton you want Coldplay’s Chris Martin to replace him @TLF10 ? Very musical 😂

• Haha 6
50 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Aye, he'd be my choice personally. Could play in a 2 up top or as the 10 in a 4-2-3-1 or similar. Be interesting to see what kind of striker Warnock goes for, if he does bring one in. 

some years ago, I knew a lad who had Alexander Urth, Per Wind and Ian Feuer in his team on one of those FIFA games.....I think that he had a Michael Jackson in there somewhere as well....lots of possibilities

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Because we lost U2’s Adam Clayton you want Coldplay’s Chris Martin to replace him @TLF10 ? Very musical 😂

I'd rather have Chris Lowe from Huddersfield. Pet Shop Boys beat Coldplay any day of the week. 😁

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Martin would undoubtedly be a better signing, but there’s probably about a £20k a week difference in their wage demands I’d imagine.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'd rather have Chris Lowe from Huddersfield. Pet Shop Boys beat Coldplay any day of the week. 😁

You’re giving away your age now @AnglianRed 😂😂😂

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Wonder if he was the player that warnock hoped to get in by the end of the week or was there another? Either way doesnt look great on that front

Could be the Northampton CB too; who also might be going to QPR instead.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)