oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8607479/Middlesbrough-fighting-Cardiff-City-sign-Wigan-Athletic-striker-Kieffer-Moore.html

Kieffer Moore is still on apparently, Warnock's a tenacious sod I'll give him that the report last week made it sound like the lad was looking for houses in Cardiff already.

Bit of clarity in there as well on what's actually happened, the reports a couple of weeks ago of 4 clubs meeting his buyout seem to be true they say Moore has turned down QPR and Millwall and is deciding between us and Cardiff.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Would be very happy with signing him if the fee wasn't too daft.

His buyout's set at 1.8 million because of relegation I believe that was the reported number give or take, 4 clubs triggered it weeks ago was the reporting we were obviously 1 but the rumours since have been Moore trying to play off the clubs to get bigger contract offers looks like we made the final 2 but will we get the rose...

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

His buyout's set at 1.8 million because of relegation I believe that was the reported number give or take, 4 clubs triggered it weeks ago was the reporting we were obviously 1 but the rumours since have been Moore trying to play off the clubs to get bigger contract offers looks like we made the final 2 but will we get the rose...

Aha, that's not bad at all.

Presumably his wages would still be significantly lower than Assombalonga's.

Amos, holliet, Moore all be good establishd signings for us, straight in the starting 11, let's get them over the line. Add Gibbo a keeper and a left back, and we're back in business. 

Edited by scotty189
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aha, that's not bad at all.

Presumably his wages would still be significantly lower than Assombalonga's.

I thought one of the ITK people said he was after £40k per week?

23 minutes ago, tmcc said:

anybody know any news on assombalonga? i heard a few weeks ago that it looked like he was off, but nothing mentioned for a while now. 

Since when was it in the news he was off no way will any club come in to offer us £10 million ish and take his around 35k a week wages. 

23 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Since when was it in the news he was off no way will any club come in to offer us £10 million ish and take his around 35k a week wages. 

a mate of mine who is  '' ITK'' told me a while back said he wanted to leave. 

Edited by tmcc
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Who thought we would get £10m? His value in accounts will be under £4m now, so anything above that gets us a profit For FFP this year and saves us £2m in wages. Alternative is to keep him and lose him next year for nothing, so they might prefer to take money now and invest it elsewhere.

23 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I thought one of the ITK people said he was after £40k per week?

He might want that, but I'd be shocked if the club offered that.

But we've made so many daft deals over the years, so who knows.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

He might want that, but I'd be shocked if the club offered that.

But we've made so many daft deals over the years, so who knows.

We wouldn't offer that, absolutely nowhere close. If anyone offers bloody Keiffer Moore even half of that they've gone mad.

22 minutes ago, tmcc said:

a mate of mine who is  '' ITK'' told me a while back said he wanted to leave. 

to add to this also said lyle taylor was pretty much done...but again that was a few weeks ago.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)