oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

SIGNED:
Grant Hall (Free Agent)

LINKED (ITK):
Jack Clarke (Spurs)
Ben Gibson (Burnley)
Tyler Blackett (Reading)
Max Kilman (Wolves)
Mike Van der Hoorn (Free Agent)
Jonathan Hogg (Free Agent)
Oliver Burke (WBA)
Chris Gunter (Free Agent)
--
Dael Fry (Burnley, Wolves)
Lewis Wing ( Bournemouth, Sheff Utd, Villa)
Aynsley Pears (Blackburn)

LINKED (MEDIA):
Abdoulaye Sissoko (Zulte Waregem)
Wesley Said (Toulouse)
Jordan Jones (Rangers)
Loic Mbe Soh (PSG)
Armand Gnanduille (Free Agent)
Moritz Leitner (Norwich)
Luke Amos (Spurs)
Adam Armstrong (Blackburn)
Junior Hoilett (Cardiff)
Kieffer Moore (Wigan)
--
Paddy McNair (Stoke, Celtic)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

So gents. I have scrolled through a couple of pages. Seen a lot of speculation. Is there an update on the facts? Other than a CB I haven't seen any new signings.

The update is also on the first page and is being kept relatively up to date - every couple of days or so.

• Like 1

I would love John Lundstram at Middlesbrough. Not only is he a FPL legend after his heroics last season but he would fit nicely in midfield. However, there is absolutely no chance that he drops down to the Championship though. 

Edited by "KM"
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I would love John Lundstram at Middlesbrough. Not only is he a FPL legend after his heroics last season but he would fit nicely in midfield. However, there is absolutely no chance that he drops down to the Championship though. 

Aye, there's 5 PL clubs enquiring about him apparently. 

It’s worth adding that Ben Gibson’s Mrs is a model and spends a lot of time in London for her work. Although Boro will be his main choice I don’t think he wouldn’t completely consider a different move should a London club come in for him. Granted Norwich is just as long a commute as Boro but it’s worth noting if other links start to materialise. 

State of play on the incomings from the latest reporting:

Kieffer Moore - Cardiff haven't matched his personal terms, Gazette say Boro sources think it's near 50 50 who he would choose but Warnock is hopeful.

Luke Amos - Boro and QPR have agreed to Spurs' price, TalkSports QPR fan and senior reporter says Amos is set for QPR but that was 3-4 days ago gone pretty quiet. Warnocks not given up, still pushing to get him.

Charlie Goode - Northampton's asking price of 1 million putting everyone off as it stands.

Junior Hoilett - Warnock has opened talks with Cardiff about signing Hoilett, given his relationship you'd think he's sounded Junior/his agent father about it. No indication yet of the price or what the deal would look like.

Guess it's a day to day thing with alot of these but seems reasonable Warnock wants these names off the board in the next week one way or the other so he can move on as we get into pre season.

15 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

It’s worth adding that Ben Gibson’s Mrs is a model and spends a lot of time in London for her work. Although Boro will be his main choice I don’t think he wouldn’t completely consider a different move should a London club come in for him. Granted Norwich is just as long a commute as Boro but it’s worth noting if other links start to materialise. 

If you're a footballer and your girlfriend isn't a model, you're doing something wrong! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, FamilyBoro said:

I'll tell you a little story. The night before the play-off final we stayed in the Watford Hilton. I was surprised to find many Norwich fans staying there also. It turns out that it took them as long to get to Watford from Norwich as it did me from Teesside. Geographically, Norwich is in a hellish place 🤣

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)