oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

4 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

3 out? Besides McNair who's meant to be going? 

If we are looking at a new CM, a position we are already overstocked in, then I think there i good chance we will sell 3 or the existing. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

to the best of my knowledge, I do not remember us ever fielding a Jewish player, never mind an Israeli....but others might know better

I'm sure I saw something when we had Luke Young saying he was our first Jewish player.

8 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

3 out? Besides McNair who's meant to be going? 

Clayton has gone already, as has Morrison. Granted, the latter wasn't used much, but still a midfield body that we've lost

2 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I can see Watford going in for him, their new manager was at Maccabi last season...

That could make Watford favorites, or rule them out all together! In the end it will probably be money that talks, as usual

Won't pretend I know anything about him, could be decent though.

I enjoy seeing us ticking off nationalities with signing, definitely the first Israeli.

Would he be our first signing from an Asian club since Lee Dong Gook?

23 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

That's not a selling video. Half of the stuff he's just man marking people off the ball 🙂 But the again it's a 20 month old video.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

That's not a selling video. Half of the stuff he's just man marking people off the ball 🙂 But the again it's a 20 month old video.

The most recent video after that was 5 years ago

Maybe it’s worth putting in a bid to Everton for besic, clearly loved it here as he turned down numerous other teams to come back the second time. His second spell admittedly was underwhelming but that would probably come down to the fact that Pulis seemed to play him as an attack minded midfielder which was clearly not his position. I think he would be good sat in front of the back 4 in a warnock side. Plus Everton have been trying to sell him for years too

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)