oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Hope it's not true but can't blame him

Birmingham a much better prospect than us as it stands

Are they? They seem to be in a bad spot financially and were quite lucky to not be relegated in the end as they had horrific form towards the end of the season

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Are they? They seem to be in a bad spot financially and were quite lucky to not be relegated in the end as they had horrific form towards the end of the season

Jude Bellingham money. Friend is a leader and exemplary professional in the dressing room despite his limitations on the field. Karanka will want his influence in and around the place.

• Like 2

I think they'll for sure finish above us this season

Karanka wouldn't have went if he wasn't getting some of the Adams and Bellingham money to spend surely

They've got much better attacking players than us as it stands and I'd back Aitor to sort their defence out even without signings, tore us apart at their ground this season didn't they 

Let's not forget we've got the lowest scoring attack in the league and we've lost Patrick Roberts from that atm

Really sad to see Friend go but lesser financial package and lesser playing time offered here so can see why he gone to Birmingham. Who are not in a better position than us. But for friends they probs offered him better terms.

Would love to see him come back as a coach of one of the youth teams but think he wants to try his hand at journalism after he finished playing

5 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

They've got much better attacking players than us as it stands and

Like who?

Their top scorer is Juke on 15, below that it's Hogan on 7 and then nobody above 4.

They only scored 6 more than us and we couldn't score for toffee for a lot of the season.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Karanka wouldn't have went if he wasn't getting some of the Adams and Bellingham money to spend surely

They've got much better attacking players than us as it stands and I'd back Aitor to sort their defence out even without signings, tore us apart at their ground this season didn't they 

Let's not forget we've got the lowest scoring attack in the league and we've lost Patrick Roberts from that atm

You seem happy to point out AK ability to turn a mediocre team in to a half decent team but are you not wanting to do same for Warnock or is our boss not that good in your eyes?

And bar Juke who they got you would take ahead of likes of Tav Britt and Fletch seeing as you are saying they got better attackers than us?

• Like 3

Was chatting to a Blues fan at work yesterday. They've currently only got about 12 senior players on the books, and they need to add without spending masses as much of the Jude Bellingham deal has gone to pay bills and debts.

Friend will be their first choice left back, when fit, next season. Likely also to be offered better terms than he was here. It's a no brainer for him.

• Like 1

Jeremie Bela is quality for them

Villalba is outrageous albeit a little lightweight but had our midfield on strings in the game last season

They're signing Ivan Sanchez on a free apparently 

Them 3 behind Juke are for sure better than Marvin Johnson, Marcus Browne and Tav like 

7 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I'll bare my *** in Binns window if Birmingham finish above Boro next season. 

• Like 1

Pretty good day for us with Steven Fletcher joining Stoke they were in for Moore and have been linked with Dykes that takes them out of the market for a striker same with Forest.

Friend's a great guy, great servant, contributed immensely on the pitch for us but it was time to move on probably for both parties he was on his premier league contract the same as Ayala and Clayton we were rumoured to have offered him 40% less money to stay not surprised he looked around not worth the outlay for a bit part player in a 433 I can't see a place for him whatsoever unless it's from the bench or injury forced.

Edited by Jamie-H
  • Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)