oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I wonder if he's gonna have the same effect in a brand new dressing room as he does here. One last challenge for him though, you'd suspect. I've no doubt he feels he's got enough to offer another season or 2 at this level.

I would hope so. I can imagine George is quite well respected in the professional game especially in championship circles. Also he would be able to warn/help the lads out as what to expect with Aitor 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Jeremie Bela is quality for them

Villalba is outrageous albeit a little lightweight but had our midfield on strings in the game last season

They're signing Ivan Sanchez on a free apparently 

Them 3 behind Juke are for sure better than Marvin Johnson, Marcus Browne and Tav like 

They all have average at best records

• Like 1

Still plenty of time to get business done but I’m just worried that we don’t seem to be getting any closer to addressing the main problem in the team - goals. It’s been our biggest problem for years we hear that the club is looking to address the problem then when the window shuts we still haven’t addressed the issue. Every bloody season. 

Looking forward to hearing what the clubs excuses are going to be this time around.

It’s a shame because I strongly believe with Neil Warnock we have our best shot of promotion or at least a top six finish. We’ve got to sign the players he wants otherwise it might just be the final straw.

*Tries to keep calm*

1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

Although George has struggled the last couple of seasons, I think this is a blow for Warnock and Boro. Trying not to panic but we  need players in and quickly. 

Definitely, he said George was like his Boro Bamba. Nobody else in the team would command such respect.

8 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

The worry is we need so many bodies in! To me, a minimum of 7/8. That will take some doing

Totally if this club has ambition to be challenging for the playoffs need atleast 6 players in.

18 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Still plenty of time to get business done but I’m just worried that we don’t seem to be getting any closer to addressing the main problem in the team - goals. It’s been our biggest problem for years we hear that the club is looking to address the problem then when the window shuts we still haven’t addressed the issue. Every bloody season. 

Looking forward to hearing what the clubs excuses are going to be this time around.

It’s a shame because I strongly believe with Neil Warnock we have our best shot of promotion or at least a top six finish. We’ve got to sign the players he wants otherwise it might just be the final straw.

*Tries to keep calm*

You definitely didn't keep calm there

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)