oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I got told by my mate who’s known him since school that he’s had surgery and that’s why he’s not down there. Not sure how reliable the info is but thought may as well pass it along. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

I got told by my mate who’s known him since school that he’s had surgery and that’s why he’s not down there. Not sure how reliable the info is but thought may as well pass it along. 

Not to discredit your mate, but I would be astounded if this was the case and the club didn't put something out about it, if it's simply an injury issue surely there's no reason you wouldn't just say that?

It's the weird absolute silence from everyone that confuses me the most.

34 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Not to discredit your mate, but I would be astounded if this was the case and the club didn't put something out about it, if it's simply an injury issue surely there's no reason you wouldn't just say that?

It's the weird absolute silence from everyone that confuses me the most.

It is weird but It’s not like the club has always batted straight with fans. I’m sure if asked NW would set the record straight. I’m just going to trust my mate, unless he’s been duped as well 😂

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Hope he tells us he has told Stewart to do one. Not exactly sending out a strong desire to join us is he??!!!

Nothing wrong with a free agent listening to the offers that present themselves. I just hope we are spending the time looking at alternatives. Mustafa Amini has seen his move to Turkey fall through at the last minute. If we want a hardworking midfielder then this Aussie is made for the Championship. More of a Howson type player though. Great engine and passing range.

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Nothing wrong with a free agent listening to the offers that present themselves. I just hope we are spending the time looking at alternatives. Mustafa Amini has seen his move to Turkey fall through at the last minute. If we want a hardworking midfielder then this Aussie is made for the Championship. More of a Howson type player though. Great engine and passing range.

He apparently had offers in the uk and now that his turkey move has fallen through, the clubs he was in discussions with don’t want him anymore. He is desperate to get out of turkey and they have left him and his young baby homeless after he arrived in the country. Has contacted the pfa. Literally would be an easy negotiation if we did indeed want him. His turkey deal was 2 mill euros over 2 years.... dunno what that is per week and I can’t be arsed doing the maths

5 minutes ago, Hewie said:

He apparently had offers in the uk and now that his turkey move has fallen through, the clubs he was in discussions with don’t want him anymore. He is desperate to get out of turkey and they have left him and his young baby homeless after he arrived in the country. Has contacted the pfa. Literally would be an easy negotiation if we did indeed want him. His turkey deal was 2 mill euros over 2 years.... dunno what that is per week and I can’t be arsed doing the maths

It's roughly 15k pounds pr. week. That's a bit overpriced for me. I'd say he's worth closer to 10k a week. But it would be a straightforward deal for us to make. I've watched him closely for the past three years. Very good midfielder.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)