oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I completely agree. As I say, nuance is important - perhaps an internet forum isn't the best medium to always get that nuance across. The difficulty of nuance is especially apparent with a figure like Gibson who, in my opinion, has a complex relationship with the Teesside community (which is inevitable given how significant he has been here for well over three decades).

I think @ErimusFootball's recent article on Gibson is a really good example of capturing the nuance of Gibson from a footballing perspective. 

Is nuance your 'word of the day' by any chance? 🤔

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Bit of a random one this but does anyone have access to the dundee united supporters Facebook group "arabs anonymous"?

APPARENTLY the itk on there reckons we've bidded/ are signing lawrence shankland but I can't get access.

I’ve seen some people mentioning a £3mill fee, seems pricey for someone who’s only done it in the Scottish championship (although tbf he was prolific there) 

21 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Bit of a random one this but does anyone have access to the dundee united supporters Facebook group "arabs anonymous"?

APPARENTLY the itk on there reckons we've bidded/ are signing lawrence shankland but I can't get access.

He scores a lot of goals in Scotland if Wiki is accurate.  The New Bernie?

Just now, Tobermory Whitby said:

He scores a lot of goals in Scotland if Wiki is accurate.  The New Bernie?

Hes scored a shedload, albeit in a fairly poor division.

Shame its been posted in a private group. Can someone impersonate a Dundee fan and have a look? 👀

31 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Hes scored a shedload, albeit in a fairly poor division.

Shame its been posted in a private group. Can someone impersonate a Dundee fan and have a look? 👀

Not sure that would help, considering he plays for United!

• Haha 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)