oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I am sure there is someone capable of making a penny look very pretty at the club. Few ribbons and bows and with a touch of glitter should do the trick!

Sorted!

You had me at Glitter 

19 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I wonder if we’ll be “expecting 2 or 3 in by end of the week” like every other week over the summer?! All gone quiet on Stewart - has he decided to go elsewhere? 

Yeah reckon he must have, wasn't he talking to other clubs over the weekend, surely we gave him some sort of deadline. 

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Rumours of a bid lodged for Ross Stewart 

This the same as your Mason Bennett rumour? Or the photo your purported source sent you that was nicked off twitter?  Or that Williams is our only signing of the summer? 

Absolute nonsense from this guy. There's a banned troll from fmttm with the same name... 

• Like 1

I honestly doubt we're in for Shankland or Ross Stewart. Both are important to their teams and will cost more than 2m which I can't see us paying when we already have 2 quality strikers.

I'd rather us just sign Sanogo on a free and spend money on some creativity which we've needed for about 3 seasons now.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Whereas Shankland has 74 in 87 in his last 3 full seasons.  He has to be worth a proper look.

Not sure about Shankland....Would cost a Tenner for the back of me Shirt...Wing is fine

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)