oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

8 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Hopefully that’s 2 separate rooms and not a twin, because that won’t impress them 😅

You may just have stumbled on the root cause of our inability to complete transfers...

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Rishworthian said:

Just as an alternative is it some "swap" deal they are working hard on ?  Most obvious is Fry to Burnley and Gibson back but is there an alternative ?

By all accounts that's what we want but fry doesn't 

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

I seriously doubt he's on that much. They signed him as a teenager so it would be highly unlikely.

I think Roberts has only signed 1 contract extension since he signed for City. So can't see him jumping up in wages too much since he originally signed for City.

36 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:
2 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

I seriously doubt he's on that much. They signed him as a teenager so it would be highly unlikely.

I think Roberts has only signed 1 contract extension since he signed for City. So can't see him jumping up in wages too much since he originally signed for City.

I bet if we signed him on the same terms as his current contract that he'd be our second highest paid player behind Britt.

7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Hoping I wake up tomorrow to Sanogo and Kevin Stewart in boro kits.

Heard gibbo has got them on bunk beds at rockliffe with matching boro duvet covers and boro pyjamas along with a free Rory gnome each, directly from the club shop. If that doesn’t sell the club to them then nothing will!

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I bet if we signed him on the same terms as his current contract that he'd be our second highest paid player behind Britt.

Hopefully he'll be feeling as nice as you have the past few weeks (😉) and take a wage cut to join us.

1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

Heard gibbo has got them on bunk beds at rockliffe with matching boro duvet covers and boro pyjamas along with a free Rory gnome each, directly from the club shop. If that doesn’t sell the club to them then nothing will!

I wonder if he's got them tied to the beds and locked the door.

It just shows how far we have fallen when we are getting exited about signing players like Sanogo and Stewart. A few years ago we wouldn't even have bothered discussing them hardly as they would just have been back up squad players, now it's the best we can sign if we can manage to get them to sign that is. I am not very exited about either of them, but if we can sign Gibson or Roberts i would be a little bit excited.

6 hours ago, Whoppy said:

I can't see how there would be anything in this but Middlesbrough rumour on here linking us to Karlan Grant the Huddesfield striker along with Dillon Phillips the Charlton goalkeeper.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-middlesbrough/transfers/verein/641

Grant would cost a fortune, not a chance that's true

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)