oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

It could be now we have a manager in place who actually has a clue what he's doing (also hopefully some better coaches).

Under some of our previous ones I'd have said not a chance.

We may still be skint, but having some experience in the backroom makes me cautiously optimistic. But there is the nagging worry in the back of my mind about how long NW may decide to stay. I still feel we're only ever a season away from him deciding to retire.

thankfully,  i can;t remember a club that Warnock has left in a bad place  - and definitly not as unballanced/unorganised as what he adopted here.

• Like 3
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Swansea City have signed Jamal Lowe, their 5th signing so far.

hes not very good is he. must be just a squad filler? or if brought in to replace brewster a downgrade. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Definitely ending up at Millwall, london pull will be too much with his Arsenal history.

Millwall might be out, signing Mason Bennett from Derby on loan today.

On twitter yesterday some Millwall itk was asked about Sanogo going there and he said definitely not

Edit: Found the tweet. Turns out he didn’t say ‘definitely not’ and he might not even be that itk 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

I have been reliably informed that we have all been unreliably informed. 

ITK

Expand on your last please, as today is busy enough with my mind going wibble, or have you previously been known as Thor?

• Like 1

I have been known as mfclukasboro17 since 2013, please don't associate me with rifle 👍, I've been told we are struggling to get 3 signings over the line and that the management are becoming slightly frustrated, I'm not holding my breath for these 2 stays at Rockcliffe put it that way 👍

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)