oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

I have been known as mfclukasboro17 since 2013, please don't associate me with rifle 👍, I've been told we are struggling to get 3 signings over the line and that the management are becoming slightly frustrated, I'm not holding my breath for these 2 stays at Rockcliffe put it that way 👍

1 is definitely already there. The other hasn’t shown up yet.  Sanogo is still having talks today but club aren’t happy with how long it’s taking. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

1 is definitely already there. The other hasn’t shown up yet.  Sanogo is still having talks today but club aren’t happy with how long it’s taking. 

Cheers for the info. Donyou have a name of the olayer thats there. Also wondering if sanogo is the player there pulling out all the stops for 

8 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

I have been known as mfclukasboro17 since 2013, please don't associate me with rifle 👍, I've been told we are struggling to get 3 signings over the line and that the management are becoming slightly frustrated, I'm not holding my breath for these 2 stays at Rockcliffe put it that way 👍

I just had a glance back at the last time you posted, back in January 2016! What a time to be alive and what a time to come back and post! 😄 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

I assume by that Sanogo is the one already there. As far as other 1 is concerned tbf it is only 11.45am and he booked in to stay tonight for talks tomorrow right so could arrive later today?

2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Cheers for the info. Donyou have a name of the olayer thats there. Also wondering if sanogo is the player there pulling out all the stops for 

I hope not. Sanogo isn't a player you'd pull out all the stops for.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I just had a glance back at the last time you posted, back in January 2016! What a time to be alive and what a time to come back and post! 😄 

Long time lurker, don't really post unless it's something concrete I've heard 😎 

Kevin Stewart 

1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

@MfcLukasBoro17accept  my apology, just appeared strange another cryptic poster arrived the day after someone was barred

No need to apologise they do my head in too and I'm just a lurker 😂👍😎

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I assume by that Sanogo is the one already there. As far as other 1 is concerned tbf it is only 11.45am and he booked in to stay tonight for talks tomorrow right so could arrive later today?

and if it's Stewart, he can't be living that far away 

Just now, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Kevin Stewart 

A lad from Scotland 

Yaya sanogo 

Told all 3 were doubtful, but if rafs right and one has turned up good stuff. Be interesting to see which one it is 

You were given names then told they were doubtful? Sounds legit.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Wonder if they are waiting for more than 1 to sign before announcing anything.

2 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Wonder if they are waiting for more than 1 to sign before announcing anything.

Surly will anounce as we go, majority of fans are worried about the lack of signings and pie in the faces we've took from players, so any is a plus

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)