oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Surly will anounce as we go, majority of fans are worried about the lack of signings and pie in the faces we've took from players, so any is a plus

I took rafs comment as 1 'already there' as in it is signed and sealed. Not that he is at Rockcliffe? Maybe I misunderstood.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I took rafs comment as 1 'already there' as in it is signed and sealed. Not that he is at Rockcliffe? Maybe I misunderstood.

Think he just meant one has already turned up at Rockliffe, not that anything is signed.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Would be better PR to announce each signing individually anyway, not sure why they'd want to announce them all at once.

With all the redundancies it'll save on the write up. We're doing 2 for 1 deals...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

With all the redundancies it'll save on the write up. We're doing 2 for 1 deals...

We’ve tried those before with Valencia and Man City. We managed to get Negrado and Roberts from it but we also ended up with their rubbish: Barragan and Nmecha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It shouldn’t be this difficult to get players over the line should it? Is it pay? Add ons? Agent problems? Why do we get players interested and visiting the facilities for them then to dither and walk away? I know it’s easy to blame Bausor but what is he actually doing wrong?! 

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

It shouldn’t be this difficult to get players over the line should it? Is it pay? Add ons? Agent problems? Why do we get players interested and visiting the facilities for them then to dither and walk away? I know it’s easy to blame Bausor but what is he actually doing wrong?! 

Thats what makes me think it cant just be Bausor, the negotiations clearly get to a decent point and then there is a stumbling block which leads you to think financial or agent fees

1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I’ve heard from my source that Gary Gill is no longer with the club...

Also, I don’t expect to see Frankie Hunter here much longer 

I think she might be going somewhere slightly sunnier 🙂

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think she might be going somewhere slightly sunnier 🙂

in spain?

wonder if we'll get compensation or Suarez?

Edited by estonpidge
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

It shouldn’t be difficult yet you name three potential problems in a split second🤣

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Why is Frankie leaving? She seems to be highly rated. Has she been poached?

Does Gill leaving indicate a changing of the guard? How long has he been in that role? 20 years?

Don’t think she is well liked on a professional level... 

Not sure how long Gill has been in the role but he was BBC Tees ‘expert summariser’ before Maddo

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)