oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

4 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Raf let me know if you Id the 1, just had a text to say the Scottish lad is expected but travelling from far north, could it be the same guy? 

I owe Thor the Troll an apology if that guy from Ross County is genuinely coming down. 😅

• Haha 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Raf let me know if you Id the 1, just had a text to say the Scottish lad is expected but travelling from far north, could it be the same guy? 

Do you know position he plays in please?

2 hours ago, estonpidge said:

Expand on your last please, as today is busy enough with my mind going wibble, or have you previously been known as Thor?

Yeah, I'm jumping on this bandwagon early.  WUM.

• Like 1

She has worked with Ronald Koeman before at Everton, he personally headhunted her.

Could be off to barca in that case. Or she could just be getting sacked 😅

EDIT: and I see someone has already posted this, fml

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Poly said:

I think it’s gonna be Shankland.

A few reports linking him with Rangers if they sell Morelos. A few of their fans saying he’s not good enough for them. He failed at Aberdeen last time in SPL. Someone mentioned the Donny lad last week and they have just signed a midfielder.

29 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Dundee to Middlesbrough is about 4 hours.

Far north would suggest the highlands (6-7 hours), which could mean Ross County with Ross Stewart as the player.

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Far north would suggest the highlands (6-7 hours), which could mean Ross County with Ross Stewart as the player.

I thought anything north of Edinburgh or Glasgow was “far north”???? A bit like Watford Gap to Londoners!

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

if this is the one were pulling out all the stops for surely hes coming down by plane

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)