oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

This thread isn't about the transfers... but the memories, friends, and enemies we make along the way ❤️

Not forgetting There is no money coming in from the gates for the foreseeable future to pay wages it wouldn't surprise me if it was left to the last moment...if at all

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

She has worked with Ronald Koeman before at Everton, he personally headhunted her.

Could be off to barca in that case. Or she could just be getting sacked 😅

EDIT: and I see someone has already posted this, fml

I think it was at Southampton where she worked with Koeman. She was fitness coach for youth teams and he promoted her, then she went to Hull after he left. She then joined us at the end of the season before last.

Hope she doesn't go as I have a bit of a crush on her 😍

• Confused 2
1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

I think it was at Southampton where she worked with Koeman. She was fitness coach for youth teams and he promoted her, then she went to Hull after he left. She then joined us at the end of the season before last.

Hope she doesn't go as I have a bit of a crush on her 😍

Koeman took her from Southampton to Everton with him I think.

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

If we're after Shankland and Sanogo, that would certainly lean me towards thinking we're going with 3-5-2 for the long haul.

Think our formation was 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 in the recent friendly (so I read). Didn't someone else on here suggest Warnock would opt for this formation also, as it'd lessen a complete squad overall vs opting for his favoured 4-3-3.

At this point - with the squad how it is, the types of full-backs we have and the first game around the corner - I'd be surprised to see any formation but this. Either that or 4-3-3 with 3 primarily defensive CMs.

32 minutes ago, 2plus2 said:

Think our formation was 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 in the recent friendly (so I read). Didn't someone else on here suggest Warnock would opt for this formation also, as it'd lessen a complete squad overall vs opting for his favoured 4-3-3.

At this point - with the squad how it is, the types of full-backs we have and the first game around the corner - I'd be surprised to see any formation but this. Either that or 4-3-3 with 3 primarily defensive CMs.

Yeah, I think it has been suggested that was the case. I just hope that we don't sign forwards for the sake of it when we've got such little creativity in the middle of the field.

I know there are more important things in life but it is a tad depressing day after day expecting some movement - and sod all happens!

i really hoped with the need of a couple of bodies in and the news 2 were in Rockliffe overnight we may have had some news today. Hey ho!!

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)