oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Sky sports confirming Burnley have told Gibbo to stay away

Defender Ben Gibson has not returned to training with the rest of the Burnley squad ahead of the new season. He was allowed to train away from the club for the second half of last season. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Woodgate in America with a criminal record and COVID Visa restrictions 😆

Woodgate won't even know what Covid is. I'd be surprised if he could point out where America is on a map either. 

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I honestly dont know how they can see him as so divisive within the group. We all know about the incident on the training ground but its very excessive

What incident?

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He had a training ground bust up with dyche

This incident.

Thing is Dyche has been rumoured to have fallen out with chairman too.  I am surprised they think freezing him out is a good way to get a any value back on him.  It makes them much weaker in negotiating a fee

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Christ, I didn't realise he was at that high a level still.

He's got a fairly similar record to most of the players we have been linked with recently.  If he was Scottish and had never played for Boro we'd be just as enthusiastic about him as Ross whatisface from Ross County.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

He's got a fairly similar record to most of the players we have been linked with recently.  If he was Scottish and had never played for Boro we'd be just as enthusiastic about him as Ross whatisface from Ross County.

Give over man, hes scored 18 goals in 5 years. Shankland has a great record albeit in the championship

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)