oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

8 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

He's got a fairly similar record to most of the players we have been linked with recently.  If he was Scottish and had never played for Boro we'd be just as enthusiastic about him as Ross whatisface from Ross County.

Not really.  Shankland is the one that keeps popping up - his record is far beyond Main's.

Ross County nonsense was from that troll.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Give over man, hes scored 18 goals in 5 years. Shankland has a great record albeit in the championship

I'd love us to sign Shankland, but I was comparing him to people we have actually been linked to like Ross Stewart

4 minutes ago, macapes said:

Not really.  Shankland is the one that keeps popping up - his record is far beyond Main's.

Ross County nonsense was from that troll.

Can you show me some actual links to Shankland - I thought the link to him was from the troll. 

1 minute ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

I'd love us to sign Shankland, but I was comparing him to people we have actually been linked to like Ross Stewart

We haven't actually been linked with any of them to be fair, it's all just rumours off here or other forums

That said even Ross Stewart has a record better than Main's

3 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Can you show me some actual links to Shankland - I thought the link to him was from the troll. 

No.  But that's the name that people keep mentioning.  

Ross County was a Thor special and thus complete nonsense.

1 minute ago, macapes said:

No.  But that's the name that people keep mentioning.  

Ross County was a Thor special and thus complete nonsense.

IIRC someone spotted it on a dundee utd forum

6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Tomorrow seems to be a key day.  According to raf there’s 2 due to stay tonight. If we dont get anything over the line its worrying

Lol 1 didn’t show and the other hasn’t stopped over club has given him a ultimatum. Need an answer club feel they are being used by agent. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Lol 1 didn’t show and the other hasn’t stopped over club has given him a ultimatum. Need an answer club feel they are being used by agent. 

I’m guessing as Stewart didn’t show and Sanogo is the one taking the ***. 

4 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

If this is the case then we need to move on, surely. Dont seem the right character.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Poly said:

I’m guessing as Stewart didn’t show and Sanogo is the one taking the ***. 

Yes can mention names now. Also still working on Gibson and Roberts. Gibson looks most likely as burnley are limited on options because of gibbo rejecting offers from elsewhere.There is interest in shankland also just a bit pricey at moment. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)