oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

12 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Yes can mention names now. Also still working on Gibson and Roberts. Gibson looks most likely as burnley are limited on options because of gibbo rejecting offers from elsewhere.There is interest in shankland also just a bit pricey at moment. 

Did mention the 3 were doubtful this morning and was almost laughed out of town 👍 stick to what I was told though Scottish lad has / is travelling down but I don't have a name. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just now, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Did mention the 3 were doubtful this morning and was almost laughed out of town 👍 stick to what I was told though Scottish lad has / is travelling down but I don't have a name. 

I don't think you were almost laughed out of town mate, people are just a little on edge after that Thor guy and people randomly turning up raises suspicions. 

I hope you keep posting and become an active poster mate 🙂

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

not arsed about Stewart or Sanogo tbh. Gibson and Roberts tho, yes please!

It's embarrassing tho how we can't get deals over the line. We must have missed out on all our top targets, second choice targets. We seem to get to a pretty advanced stage of the negotiations then it goes tits up. Slightly concerned now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I don't think you were almost laughed out of town mate, people are just a little on edge after that Thor guy and people randomly turning up raises suspicions. 

I hope you keep posting and become an active poster mate 🙂

Haven't really been a poster since the official boro forum went down (showing my age a bit 😂😂) and lost interest with the new school after the ridicule VB got after the Ross saga, but have a good lurk over the 3 sites, anyone who reads knows the guys are probably the same account rifle thor etc, I was just passing something pretty concrete on what I heard 👍

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Yes can mention names now. Also still working on Gibson and Roberts. Gibson looks most likely as burnley are limited on options because of gibbo rejecting offers from elsewhere.There is interest in shankland also just a bit pricey at moment. 

Top info. 👍 my main ITK is about Gisbon and it’s nothing more than you have said here.

Any word on roberts? Is he wanting to come? Is it loan or permanent? 

39 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Lol 1 didn’t show and the other hasn’t stopped over club has given him a ultimatum. Need an answer club feel they are being used by agent. 

Is there any reason why they didn’t show or was it just a case of can’t be arsed?

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I remember the old boro 606 page on the BBC was very active. Don't remember the official forum though!

Blast from the past right there, had forgotten about that place.

I honestly don’t think it’s Warnock that is turning players off signing. They are showing interest, they’re coming up for discussions (sometimes several times) they all know the manager and what he’s about before they suddenly then bugger off elsewhere. 
Stewart just not turning up is absolutely ridiculous. Worrying times for us. 

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Wait....there was an official Boro forum??

Aye there was on the Boro website as it was then.  It wasn't that long ago really, nothing on the internet is that long ago.  About 15 years or so I reckon.  There wasn't much Arsenal chat on it though 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)