oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, chadwick said:

Any ITK know who were the 3 trialist’s who played for under23’s today.
2 of them scored

Wonder if it was trialists with the intention of becoming part of the 23’s or players to go straight in to the first team 

13 minutes ago, Poly said:

Wonder if it was trialists with the intention of becoming part of the 23’s or players to go straight in to the first team 

It will almost certainly be for the u23 squad.

7 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

He should fax him

Haven’t you heard? Keith lamb has upgraded

image.gif.df89fabefb628ac1911d1c069c546fd7.gif

2 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Call me crazy but I'd rather see Nathan Wood given a chance than 45 year old Sol Bamba ambling around

No wonder I got Pelters when I said Sol Bamba was a good shout Didn't know he was 35

5 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

No wonder I got Pelters when I said Sol Bamba was a good shout Didn't know he was 35

I don't see anything wrong with having Bamba, if done for a low cost. He played in the prem the season before last and would be great in the dressing room

I do think it was s lazy guesswork  story though

• Like 1

Well nine months away from this site( NZ and not jail by the way), and what has changed. Our recruitment appears to lurch from bad to worse and the width and creativity sorely needed still hasn’t been addressed. We are skint unless you are a relation of SG and having flicked through this site I have to be honest I have not heard of a single person we have supposedly been linked with. Oh well at least Warnock is an upgrade on that con artist Pulis who is no doubt enjoying spending the money he robbed off us, good decision SG, you were warned. I also hear that Changing Times is a new friendlier compassionate person, we will see as the season progresses 

2 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

its easy to be miffed off at hearing players are turning us down over wage negotiations after wanting to come here. but screw them, players have far to much power now. even average and shiite players are holding clubs to ransom. they are all greedy selfish tossers. if we bow down to them we'd end up in a bigger mess financially than we already are. i'm glad we fob them off for being to greedy. let some other mug club pay over the odds for average run of the mill dross.

Some clubs are not gonna survive this lock down I don't want our club in that situation,Its ok saying they've bought this player and that player, How much they on 10k a week? that's 40k a month when no money is coming in where do you think this money is coming from? Shirt sales club merchandise and such will only cover so much

• Like 4
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)