oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

Queue everyone saying 'they knew there was a player in there somewhere ' 🙄 

it was obvious he had ability on the ball. however it was also obvious the pace of the english game was way above him to the point he couldnt kick a ball because he was so off the pace. fair play to him hes shown he can play in europe.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Had a nice personality de Pena that night we beat Man u he player out his skin

yes that night he showed him could compete without the ball. but still struggled with it in possession. just shows the gulf in class from english to uruguayan league is more a canyon.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Hello. Are you poster who used to post on fmttm under same user name? Used to post the correct starting 11 the day before a game? 

Yeah that’s me, although never really used to get the starting team info, that was someone else. Occasionally post on here, especially when it’s transfer time. I’ve been restricted on the new fmttm for some reason 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Napoli linked with de pena...

God I was so buzzing when we signed him.  An unknown Uruguayan winger coming to destroy the championship, so committed to joining he crashed his car in a rush to sign - would’ve been vintage Aitor. When he got an assist against Wolves in the cup I thought get in here we go. Oh well. Wish him all the best.

Perhaps if he had a full preseason and things before he joined didn't happen it could of been a different story. But as it is Carlos Insta de Pena didn't fulfil his potential here. Italy will be a good move for him. 

30 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Yeah that’s me, although never really used to get the starting team info, that was someone else. Occasionally post on here, especially when it’s transfer time. I’ve been restricted on the new fmttm for some reason 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

Good to have options🙂

11 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Id like you to point me in the direction of these "people" because I don't believe they exist 😂

Well you’ve definitely come around because you didn’t use the 🤮 when talking about him. So you are one for sure 😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Riverside94 said:

Will today be the day?!

There is nothing really in the cards.

Stewart has turned us down.

Roberts doesnt want to come back

Sanogo is sounding out his options this one will drag.

Gibson is the most likely but Burnley will drag it out hoping they get a perm deal this wont happen soon.

The 3 trialists arent players likely to quickly challenge for first team football and it looks like we wont be taking them on.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

Gibson is the most likely but Burnley will drag it out hoping they get a perm deal this wont happen soon.

The 3 trialists arent players likely to quickly challenge for first team football and it looks like we wont be taking them on.

based on?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

298DAF0B-1A08-4E85-A8AD-47581FA473E2.gif

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

But apart from that, how would you say the window is going so far? 

• Haha 8
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)