oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Wing & Lascelles sent off for off the ball incident. Wonder what happened!

I imagine one of them said "yo momma got Covid", then the other said "yo momma got the most Covid ever innit", then the first one replied "yo momma IS Covid", and then they kicked lumps out of each other while Neil Warnock stroked a white cat and smiled coldly.

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

I imagine one of them said "yo momma got Covid", then the other said "yo momma got the most Covid ever innit", then the first one replied "yo momma IS Covid", and then they kicked lumps out of each other while Neil Warnock stroked a white cat and smiled coldly.

Do these sendings off mean anything for the cup match or league match following week ?

From the pics I spot him in looks like Wood started the game?

We know he's prodigal but if we are going with 3 at the back meaning he'll get more gametime, might even stake a claim, might not be the worst idea to keep him here rather than loan him out especially if Warnock rates him ahead of Stubbs. 

One picture you can see Spence dribbling with Dijksteel RCB and Hall CB in the background assuming Wood was LCB in the trio from the start.

Looks like Neil Warnock is already instilling a winning formula. Great news. Just need to get some signings through the door and I’ll be quietly confident going into the new season. 

Do we think the radio silence has anything to do with us playing trialists or trying to keep a possible free transfer under wraps? Or have we just entered full North Korean state sponsored media mode.

If we beat Barcelona 8-2 in our next friendly I'll start to think there's something fishy going on... 🤔

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Do we think the radio silence has anything to do with us playing trialists or trying to keep a possible free transfer under wraps? Or have we just entered full North Korean media mode.

If we beat Barcelona 8-2 in our next friendly I'll start to think there's something fishy going on... 🤔

Yes Barcelona would never get two against us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Do we think the radio silence has anything to do with us playing trialists or trying to keep a possible free transfer under wraps? Or have we just entered full North Korean state sponsored media mode.

I think a certain Mr Bon Gabson* may be in attendance.

*Name changed to protect interested parties.

• Haha 4
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)