oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

Pretty worrying that warnock finished his post match interview with the phrase ' i cant see us getting any in this week ' ... means we probably arent even close to any deals atm 

I'm hoping for a day like Everton have had 🤞

2 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

563 pages of transfer news and one signing, nothing changes with the transfer thread 😂😂

Nothing ever changes sombo! Great to see you online though, one of the highlights of the window haha

• Like 1

Sheffield Wednesday signed Josh Wndass and Kachunga today even with a -12 points deduction. I mean I would want us to be signing better than these players but they are better than our current thin air signings. 

Jesus Christ... There's some on here who make me genuinely embarrassed to be a Boro fan.

There Birmingham fans down here who've read Boro forums, including this one, and regard some of the posts as absolute laughing stock. There's an inherent negativity in some who act like entitled, spoilt brats. Transfers are not the be-all-and-end-all of football. It's laughable. Genuinely laughable. Because I've been laughing at it with Blues fans.

• Like 13
  • Wow 1
50 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Jesus Christ... There's some on here who make me genuinely embarrassed to be a Boro fan.

There Birmingham fans down here who've read Boro forums, including this one, and regard some of the posts as absolute laughing stock. There's an inherent negativity in some who act like entitled, spoilt brats. Transfers are not the be-all-and-end-all of football. It's laughable. Genuinely laughable. Because I've been laughing at it with Blues fans.

People can support the club however they like whether it be overly critical, never critical or somewhere in between. None of it matters as long as they want the team to win

If people aren't feeling positive about the season due to lack of signings it's because they think signing players will enable the club to do the best it can and laughing about it with Birmingham fans doesn't make you more of a fan than them 

6 hours ago, Snowblind said:

I see it differently because it’s a forum where people can post and have discussions. I think it would be fairly useless having one if all where happy content chaps and all agreed with each other. It’s good to see realists and pessimists posting because it gives depth and prospective and allows people to get things off there chest. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snowblind said:

I'm not sure what you are expecting. We've been on a massive downward spiral since january 2017 and I can't think of a handful of good decisions in the last 3,5 years that has actually taken us forward. The club seems to do it utmost to take us backwards and almost succeeded last season by getting us to the brink of relegation to League 1 new highs of questionable dicisions by hiring Woodgate and only strengthening with League 1 players. We're appalingly run and the club seem completely blind to that. It genuinely look like those making the decisions have zero idea how to run a football club. Look at the managers we've had inside 3,5 years: Agnew->Monk->Pulis->Woodgate->Warnock. Where do you find the positives?

• Like 1

This is starting to look a bit like last summers transferwindow. Plenty of talk but we won't spent any money so will end up with some crap League 1 signings and miss out on the decent Prem loans. The season is going to be a slog. That's fine if Gibson would actually communicate with the fans. He's got a newspaper after all. But the big leader has gone into hiding. Probably because he's got nightmares about the myriad of bad decisions he's made in the last couple of years.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)