oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

As in we are too late or the other clubs are too late?

I think he means the bid has been prepared and submitted already and we're in talks with the player.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Pears should have been on loan in League 1 last season, not playing for a struggling Championship team. I'd loan him out this season and see how he does.

He’s on his option year, so at end of season will be a free agent anyway. Either Warnock and Blackwell don’t see him as a long term top keeper, or he has refused to sign a new deal. If the latter they will want to get rid now to save the, admittedly probably small, wages.

If we can somehow manage to get Woodrow then I’d be delighted. Though, signing him then he won’t come cheap. Leeds were reportedly sniffing around him just a few months ago so he must be doing the right things. He seems to score all types of goals for Barnsley, even with a few cracking long range goals, so I can understand why we’d want him. I’m more surprised that we even have a chance of signing him.

Now that Callum Wilson is closing in on a move to Newcastle, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bournemouth come in for Assombalonga. He can leave us on a free at the end of this season so we’re under considerable pressure to accept any decent offer.

11 minutes ago, Bennyboy137 said:

Not transfer related, but just found out my girlfriend went to school with Fry and her mam is one of his mams best friends... I’ve been with her 3 years and just found out.

She defo told you before and it went in one ear and out through the other 😂

• Haha 4

What I'm trying to say is that, I'd love the Woodrow rumours to be true but I just can't see it happening.

He'd demand quite a decent fee, would want decent wages as he's had/got a lot of interest and would want a guarentee of lots starting football.

If we've got four solid strikers in Britt, Fletch, Sanogo and Woodrow, one of them is going to suffer in playing time.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)