oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

59 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Bit gutted about Pears if he leaves. Thought he was great for the majority of the season. Never saw anything horrendous for too long to suggest we were desperate for a new No1. Just my opinion though

While he had a few dodgy moments, I think he definitely showed enough to suggest he could be our #1 in another season or two. Sad to see him go.

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Weasel said:

What I'm trying to say is that, I'd love the Woodrow rumours to be true but I just can't see it happening.

He'd demand quite a decent fee, would want decent wages as he's had/got a lot of interest and would want a guarentee of lots starting football.

If we've got four solid strikers in Britt, Fletch, Sanogo and Woodrow, one of them is going to suffer in playing time.

aslong as it's witihin the budget for a striker, then no problem

i've only seen Woodrow a few times, but IIRC he is a good link man 

if it is woodrow, think he is more likely to be primarily attacking midfielder then pushed forwards to aid Fletch and Britt if required with Wing being backup....can't see him being first choice striker 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

if it is woodrow, think he is more likely to be primarily attacking midfielder then pushed forwards to aid Fletch and Britt if required with Wing being backup....can't see him being first choice striker 

agree codg, hes a bit flexible isnt he. can slot in up top and as the attacking midfielder role that we had roberts in. 2 birds with one stone, no brainer.

I’d be surprised if we pull off the Woodrow signing. 

I’m pretty confident on Sanogo and Morsy. 

Shame about Pears as there’s some potential there, but I’ll trust Warnock’s judgement and hope we’re getting a new keeper 

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I’d be surprised if we pull off the Woodrow signing. 

I’m pretty confident on Sanogo and Morsy. 

Shame about Pears as there’s some potential there, but I’ll trust Warnock’s judgement and hope we’re getting a new keeper 

maybe pears has said he wants to be first choice. if not here somewhere else. NW wants a keeper its clear he wont get it here so he is looking for a move. I dont blame him if he wants to play. Hes a good lad and his Dad is going to be giving him good advice. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Gazette reporting there’s a decent amount of interest in Pears, including a premier league club so they clearly think we can get a good fee for him. 

1 year left on a scholar to pro contract, he'll be itching for the payrise alone.

I don't see how we can expect more than 500k in a fee to be honest hopefully he goes somewhere where he'll be playing.

7 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Morsy - why hasn’t he signed? When/ if players talk to other clubs is when we get problems!!

May need to discuss it further with family/agent to decide. Wanting a decision on the next 3 -4 years of his life in 2 days is unrealistic.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)