oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Really? In only looked at his stats. 5 goals and 7 assists. I appreciate it was for a top team in Scotland, but that's still OK on paper. By comparison Kent had 7 goals and 4 assists.

1 goal in 19 in the league.... a poor league at that. 

I personally only saw him play once last season on tv against Celtic, and he had a stinker. 

I see Celtic are linked with Charlton's 20 year left winger Alfie Doughty.

Bowyer wants him to stay but he is allegedly being seen as a replacement for Boli Bolingoli after his holiday jaunt caused games to be postponed (and with it Warnock's interest wane). Celtic are pretty good at unearthing gems and then selling them on for big money. Maybe we should be looking at the lad ourselves and indeed maybe that is who Warnock was in discussions with Charlton about when he claimed Dillon Phillips wasn't even mentioned.

3 hours ago, Bennyboy137 said:

Not transfer related, but just found out my girlfriend went to school with Fry and her mam is one of his mams best friends... I’ve been with her 3 years and just found out.

Makes you wonder doesn't it, what else don't you know about her?  What else is she hiding from you? 🤨😬

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Makes you wonder doesn't it, what else don't you know about her?  What else is she hiding from you? 🤨😬

Well I did have to keep correcting her when she was saying “he’s a real keeper”... but now I’m beginning to wonder what she meant 🤔

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

That was probably CT...he loves a good apocalypse story (assuming you meant "revelations" in the biblical sense). 😁

No, not me squire but here's one I just wrote now. 

A season going absolutely nowhere, watching dreadful football, while a manager who isn't going to be here very long makes decisions that will effect the club for years.  But, that French bloke who wanted £35k per week now only wants £15k, and we're getting desperate, so we'll sign him.  Let's all do cartwheels 🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️

Oh yeah and a few weird looking dudes on horses, some earthquakes, cries and a bit of trumpeting for good measure 🎺

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)