oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Now there is somewhere I can agree with you on. I said a minute ago I feel for him.

Moves for £1m - big money by our standards at the minute.
Has to wait to start a game. Gets his debut - season put on hold for like 4 months. Starts after the restart, manager that brought him in is immediately sacked and the new gaffer doesn't seem to rate him.

I really do think he's had it rough here.

No wonder we've had a lot of players turn us down, hard sell when we amble from one style/manager to the next. Players are aware of things like this. That's why we should be looking at having stability at the club in terms of a consistent style.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

Warnock has told all of our goalkeepers they can leave according to Graeme Bailey

It would be daft to let them all leave.

Just ship out Meijas, and hope that Pears can be convinced to sign a long term contract before loaning him out.

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I know it's Bailey and he's clueless but if we have put Stoj up for sale what could we even get for him?

he probably doesn't know Mejias has already gone by the way that is phrased 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I hardly think I've been confrontational. On the contrary.

I merely happen to think we have a massive problem with pace, creativity and width. Which we have had for some time now.

tav spence coulson fletch marv dijky are not exactly slow are they. i think what you mean is. when friend clayton ayala rudy and the other plodders n midfield all played we were as slow as ***. i'm sure under pulis shotton was our quickest player after adama left lol

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

tav spence coulson fletch marv dijky are not exactly slow are they. i think what you mean is. when friend clayton ayala rudy and the other plodders n midfield all played we were as slow as ***. i'm sure under pulis shotton was our quickest player after adama left lol

Spence and Coulson are OK, but i still wouldn't say they offer a real attacking threat.

Marv used to be rapid, but he isnt at this level. Fletch isn't particularly quick. Neither is Djiky.

If we're actually trying to toss Stoj away so easily then I don't like it, leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Surely if we have such a problem with him we can give him some actual coaching and let him attempt earn his spot. That's of course unless he wants to leave himself, he's on massive wages or we can recoup what we paid (I doubt).

Although Graeme Bailey is not very reliable at all, let's be honest.

• Like 1

It appears that Warnock likes his keepers to be a good communicator, from what he said last season, reading between the lines it would seem he thinks Pears is a good communicator but not good enough and Stoj isn't a talker etc.

47 minutes ago, NWOTLLAMS said:

Did the ITK lot see this coming 🤷

None of them know or claim to know everything, be grateful of the info they do bring or f*** off.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)