oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

For those asking for wingers. We are not playing with wingers this season. Its full backs. A plan B might consist of Tav Marv Fletch etc playing wide odd game when we change formation but anyone expecting traditional wingers will be disappointed. Its quote clear the formation for majority of season will be 3.5.2. And i am quite happy with it given it suits our current squad best.

it suits our squad best because we have no wingers.

3-5-2 won't work at home I just know it, we'll properly struggle to break teams down as usual. All it does is mask our problems for another season imo 

On the contrary I really fancy us in pretty much every away game which is nice

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Will said:

None of them know or claim to know everything, be grateful of the info they do bring or f*** off.

Why so touchy will? Why should I be grateful for grown men and women making stuff up on the internet? If you keep throwing *** at the wall some of it is bound to stick 

3 minutes ago, NWOTLLAMS said:

Why so touchy will? Why should I be grateful for grown men and women making stuff up on the internet? If you keep throwing *** at the wall some of it is bound to stick 

Because we’ve had your type on here before and it’s very boring. Take it as what it is, a rumour, if you don’t want rumours then you’re in the wrong place.

• Like 3

Smalltown...most of us know the reliable info givers...we tend to get suspicious of people that just appear from nowhere with info...if you stick with us, you will know which to listen to ...best advice is until then, if you can , be tolerant and put up with our ways....most of us are reasonable if not poked with a stick

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

3-5-2 won't work at home I just know it, we'll properly struggle to break teams down as usual. All it does is mask our problems for another season imo 

On the contrary I really fancy us in pretty much every away game which is nice

To be fair though, in the main we saw 352 from a novice manager and then only from Warnock in an 8 game salvage job. It could look a lot different if done properly

That side I think if we do get wide players they will be loans later in the window, so that could still very much change

It would be nice to one day have two wingers and a creative midfielder or two. But let’s fix things bit by bit. We’ve got an actually manager for this season not some clueless moron who walks in to a job solely because he’s from Boro. Helpfully we get the spine sorted, we’ve had a rest in wages and all being well the squad will have some depth and be much more balanced come October.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will said:

Because we’ve had your type on here before and it’s very boring. Take it as what it is, a rumour, if you don’t want rumours then you’re in the wrong place.

Fair enough apology accepted, maybe you should look into the anger you hold. It can really do a man a mischief. I look forward to the week unfolding.

4 minutes ago, NWOTLLAMS said:

Fair enough apology accepted, maybe you should look into the anger you hold. It can really do a man a mischief. I look forward to the week unfolding.

I’d never apologise to you.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

I’d never apologise to you.

I already accepted It, I'll be the bigger man here and we can leave it here. Enjoy your evening me owld fruit.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)