oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Exactly, rarely do the players we let leave end up playing above the standing of the football club, most have to leave the club to get actually make a career in the game. Interested to see how Bettinelli gets on, seemed decent a few years back, wonder if a change of club can help him rediscover the form that got him an England call up

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Pears is still off to Blackburn. Will go after Betinelli signs. 

Think it’s a shame as he looked decent and has potential but could easily be the next Jason Steele

I assume we are getting a fee are we?

6 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

Why is he worthless?  He's got potential and is still under contract.

Looks like you are right according to Lurker. I am surprised but will absolutely take any fee for him. Well done the club I say.

I liked Pears but they must have a reason for getting rid.. Maybe he won't sign a new deal? or has an agent they don't want to deal with?.. A couple of the young lads signed new deals last year (Spence, Wood and Coulson) so you have to think what they're offering is fair. Also we're living in a time where getting a 100k for him might actually matter.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

you're surprised Pears is worth a fee?

Christ I must be blind. I thought we talking about Mejias. It was because I read a post further up about Mejias. We should absolutely be getting a fee for Pears and would be surprised if we get one for Mejias.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)