oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Poly said:

Christ I must be blind. I thought we talking about Mejias. It was because I read a post further up about Mejias. We should absolutely be getting a fee for Pears and would be surprised if we get one for Mejias.

I did think that might be what happened, two convos about two goalkeepers happening at the same time!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I liked Pears but they must have a reason for getting rid.. Maybe he won't sign a new deal? or has an agent they don't want to deal with?.. A couple of the young lads signed new deals last year (Spence, Wood and Coulson) so you have to think what they're offering is fair. Also we're living in a time where getting a 100k for him might actually matter.

Won't sign a new contract as given no assurances he'd be playing, wants to be first choice after last season but told he won't be. His dads link to Mowbray is behind the move to Blackburn. 

I think it makes sense all round. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Won't sign a new contract as given no assurances he'd be playing, wants to be first choice after last season but told he won't be. His dads link to Mowbray is behind the move to Blackburn. 

He won't be first choice at Blackburn either, which is what confuses me.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You heard anything about Morsy/Sanogo?

Am i the only one who thinks Sanogo would be a dreadful signing,Remenber him at Arsenal & he was one the most awkward players i have even seen,Bambi on ice awkward,Hope he proves me totally wrong if & when he signs & goes on to hit 20 this season

Just now, Downsouth said:

Ok all very confusing but am I correct that Stoj is on hs way out as well?

Surely he must be needed as number 2 keeper?

think they are all available if we accept an offer and find a replacement 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Ok all very confusing but am I correct that Stoj is on hs way out as well?

Surely he must be needed as number 2 keeper?

The only one who has suggested Stoj could leave was that turnip Graeme Bailey, so I doubt it somewhat.

3 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Am i the only one who thinks Sanogo would be a dreadful signing,Remenber him at Arsenal & he was one the most awkward players i have even seen,Bambi on ice awkward,Hope he proves me totally wrong if & when he signs & goes on to hit 20 this season

No chance he’ll get anywhere near 20, I’m hoping he’s at least decent at holding the ball up which would give us something a bit different if nothing else. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)