oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Good luck to Meijas.

In a way, I hope Pears doesn't succeed as I'd like the club to be in the right on selling him. But I don't want to wish ill on a local lad. I can't see him playing many games for Blackburn either.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Ah ok thanks guys did seem a bit ott with keeper departures.

Has anyone else noticed far more credible information becoming available since the end of the Gibson saga?

All eggs in one basket springs to mind

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Am i the only one who thinks Sanogo would be a dreadful signing,Remenber him at Arsenal & he was one the most awkward players i have even seen,Bambi on ice awkward,Hope he proves me totally wrong if & when he signs & goes on to hit 20 this season

I don't think he'll be awful, but I'm not expecting him to set the world on fire. He's on a free and fits our new wage structure, I also think he could compliment the strikers we already have.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Ah ok thanks guys did seem a bit ott with keeper departures.

Has anyone else noticed far more credible information becoming available since the end of the Gibson saga?

All eggs in one basket springs to mind

No tbh, Sanogo has been rumoured and discussed since long before the Gibson saga ended. And I get the impression the Bettinelli deal has happened pretty fast.

4 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Am i the only one who thinks Sanogo would be a dreadful signing,Remenber him at Arsenal & he was one the most awkward players i have even seen,Bambi on ice awkward,Hope he proves me totally wrong if & when he signs & goes on to hit 20 this season

I mean it's a low risk signing his minutes per goal in France is similar to Fletcher's for us and that's without him getting a proper run of games. prepared to give him a chance and it's not like his fee and contract will cripple us if he turns out to be ****

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sanogo is training with the players this morning 

Thanks for that info and though it seems as if opinion is divided about the player as long as he helps overall team performances, chips in when given the chance then as far as I am concerned that is all that matters, Options have been so limited for us over the years maybe it is about to change

5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sanogo is training with the players this morning 

Any update on Morsy? RAF said he left yesterday, but the club were expecting him to. Is he due back?

2 minutes ago, Will said:

No tbh, Sanogo has been rumoured and discussed since long before the Gibson saga ended. And I get the impression the Bettinelli deal has happened pretty fast.

The Bettinelli interest was mentioned in the papers last month, so I think it's been ticking along for a while.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Thanks for that info and though it seems as if opinion is divided about the player as long as he helps overall team performances, chips in when given the chance then as far as I am concerned that is all that matters, Options have been so limited for us over the years maybe it is about to change

No problem.

Morsy may have to wait little longer as he left on Sunday after talks with the club to weigh up his options - club are confident though. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)