oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I think he's right to go seeking out first team football, I just wish we actually gave him a chance to improve before fobbing him off on someone else. I think he's significantly better than what Steele was and I think we might be really kick ourselves for selling him.

The thing that bothers me the most is that we're getting shot of a keeper with good potential because Warnock is here right now. This one season of Warnock means we're having to make a decision that could affect our long-term future in terms of our keeper.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think he's right to go seeking out first team football, I just wish we actually gave him a chance to improve before fobbing him off on someone else. I think he's significantly better than what Steele was and I think we might be really kick ourselves for selling him.

The thing that bothers me the most is that we're getting shot of a keeper with good potential because Warnock is here right now. This one season of Warnock means we're having to make a decision that could affect our long-term future in terms of our keeper.

im dissapointed to sell him, but hes hardly stand out, theres nothing to suggest he'll be a top keeper.  If he had a differerent surname it wouldnt even be a discussion.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He wasn't signing a new deal even under Woodgate though so what are we meant to do, let him go for free next summer anyway?

33 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

At the risk of sounding like a pedant, can I point out that it's "could have / could've" and not "could of"

Sorry. Been going through 250+ job applications and the amount of times I've read it mean it's started to grind my gears!

It’s no use, they’ll never change, there are so many poorly educated people on line.  If everyone could make an effort on here, it would make reading the forum a far more pleasurable experience. 
Could posters also try and stick to the right tense too? It does my head in when people say the club is badly ran, rather than badly run. 

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Surely they'll announce both of them today.

I'd expect so, Sanogo must be done if he's training with us and medicals for loans are a formality as it's no real financial risk to us unlike signing them permanently.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Stickboroupyour** is a pal of mine. He isnt a troll. Been telling about the forum and he wanted to start posting

Ok then well SBUYA if you wish to join then please reconsider a more suitable username maybe "upyours"🙃

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He wasn't signing a new deal even under Woodgate though so what are we meant to do, let him go for free next summer anyway?

Of course we have to sell him given the situation. But the situation being that we hired a keeper we don't want and a manager who's only here for a year leaves me feeling very uncomfortable about letting Pears leave this summer. If we had a long-term manager in place and he made this call, I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)