oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I really don't want sanogo, he's an awful footballer, I went to the Emirates and watched him score 4 goals with my mate a few years ago and he was still the worst player on the pitch. 

Woodrow morsy Murphy I will be happy with these but we still need that CB.

Maybe a PL loan would do.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

I really don't want sanogo, he's an awful footballer, I went to the Emirates and watched him score 4 goals with my mate a few years ago and he was still the worst player on the pitch. 

Woodrow morsy Murphy I will be happy with these but we still need that CB.

Maybe a PL loan would do.

But Warnock really does, think we're going to have to trust him on this one.

• Like 1
Just now, Will said:

But Warnock really does, think we're going to have to trust him on this one.

When you put it like that 👍👍👍 sir Neil won't steer us wrong 

Warnock's pre match press conference is tomorrow I think, will probably get clarity on anything other than Bettinelli being close or whether he was talking about Bettinelli as the 1 arrival expected before Watford.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Warnock's pre match press conference is tomorrow I think will probably get clarity on anything other than Bettinelli being close or whether he was talking about Bettinelli as the 1 arrival expected before Watford.

Sanogo is the one he was talking about, I think Bettinelli has moved quicker than expected as Fulham seem to be homing in on their own GK target.

32 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Of course we have to sell him given the situation. But the situation being that we hired a keeper we don't want and a manager who's only here for a year leaves me feeling very uncomfortable about letting Pears leave this summer. If we had a long-term manager in place and he made this call, I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered.

So, what if he signed a long-term contract, sat on the bench all season and a new manager comes in next year and feels the same about him as Warnock? 

Warnock's approach is a breath of fresh air. No messing about. You are in or you're gone.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SA Red said:

So, what if he signed a long-term contract, sat on the bench all season and a new manager comes in next year and feels the same about him as Warnock? 

Warnock's approach is a breath of fresh air. No messing about. You are in or you're gone.

It sounds as though Pears has made the decision as he wants first team football. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)