oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

I think it just makes you less good than Humpty.  Let that sink in 😬

Well you think wrong. Going to change my username to Moneyball Will.

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You're still a poor man's Humpty.

And Humpty is still a poor man's me.

It's good that you're both posting a bit more regularly though, I missed you 👍

The Office Reaction GIF

The thing with Brentford is that for every success they find, they have a dozen misfires that never get mentioned..and if you look at some of their successes, a lot have hardly set the world alight once they have arrived at bigger clubs....they might be very good in the Championship...but they rarely seem to end up at really big clubs...it is a good business model, but they are still in the same league as us 

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

The thing with Brentford is that for every success they find, they have a dozen misfires that never get mentioned..and if you look at some of their successes, a lot have hardly set the world alight once they have arrived at bigger clubs....they might be very good in the Championship...but they rarely seem to end up at really big clubs...it is a good business model, but they are still in the same league as us 

Yeah but if you sign 9-10 players your moneyball system says is undervalued with potential in the 100k-1million bracket you only need 1 player to become class and sell for 30+ million to make profits 😄

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

The thing is 1 of their success stories covers the money for 20 misfires 

I genuinely can't think of the last attacking player we were linked with from abroad me, maybe Rafa silva in 2017/18? 

I'm not counting Sanogo since the whole country knows who he is

2 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Surely we can get the Fulham keeper over the line today.....

Does it matter that much? I'd love both of them to be announced today, but if they aren't then it's definitely not panic stations.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)