oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

i think im the only excited by Sanogo, his youth record is quality, showed some promise for arsenal to give a good go and i feel he could defiantly do a job in the championship. Or maybe im just excited were actually signing someone haha 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

i think im the only excited by Sanogo, his youth record is quality, showed some promise for arsenal to give a good go and i feel he could defiantly do a job in the championship. Or maybe im just excited were actually signing someone haha 

He's 27.

His youth record was a decade ago.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He's 27.

His youth record was a decade ago.

he was playing with the french under 21's as recently as 2014, but i take your point, i just saying the guy showed quality for a period when younger and i guess im hopeful he might find some of that talent. 

• Like 2

If he can perform that kind of link up every week either from the start or off the bench he'll do great. If you set aside the 'x factor' a player like he has of perceived potential lost/not shown to this point the lads a 6 foot 4 striker with decent Ligue 1 experience who can hold the ball up. 

I am very interested if this stops our interest in Zohore and what type of striker we target as the 4th, I'd go for someone with pace and energy myself.

15 minutes ago, tmcc said:

I reckon it's a good signing he offers something different than fletch and Britt, he's pacy, experienced and is taking a step down in quality from the French top tier. He's on a free and is an upgrade from gestede who he's replacing. Plus warnock has tried to sign him in the past so obviously highly rates him. Really what's not to like

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Maccarone said:

You got connections Tron? Any other snippets for us?

Not really just a WhatsApp group I'm in with the boys I go with, lad put on saying morsy in 24 hours, hope it's true he's a cracking player 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)