oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I would guess Warnock is hoping Watford don't know who will be playing in goal, in midfield and up front on Friday. Pull all these deals off and their opposition scouts have to rewrite their reports.

If nothing else it's an inconvenience and might give us a bit of a tactical advantage.

I would guess their approach if Stoj is in goal is loads of long shots and early balls forward. If Pears it's pressure him at corners. But what if we have a new GK?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I would guess Warnock is hoping Watford don't know who will be playing in goal, in midfield and up front on Friday. Pull all these deals off and their opposition scouts have to rewrite their reports.

If nothing else it's an inconvenience and might give us a bit of a tactical advantage.

I would guess their approach if Stoj is in goal is loads of long shots and early balls forward. If Pears it's pressure him at corners. But what if we have a new GK?

It’s genius. How the he’ll are Watford suppose to know our line up when we even don’t 

image.gif.20fe0b1c0c4b6477c5b091c55a6a21c8.gif

13 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Hmm cryptic. How can Morsy push harder? Surely administrators will decide if bid is acceptable? 

He needs to force the move because the admins have recouped quite a bit that they needed, so they arent as desperate. Him and another are pushing the admins like mad to let it go through

• Like 3

What was the inside info on Stewart? Was up here and we expected him to sign, then went to speak to others, but we still wanted him and the ITKs were expecting him to be announced a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like we’ve moved on...but ironically he hasn’t! Still a free agent. 

5 hours ago, Mr_Maz said:

Buying the players is only a third of the model. Identifying them and bringing them to a club with a clear way of playing and consistent Roadmap from B team to 1st team is also part of the model. 

Well yeah I’ve kinda been over that?

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)