oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Has Warnock himself said this? And even if that was the case, we need players to suit different systems. Especially the one that has been his favoured system for quite some time 

I'd imagine if he can get the players in he would prefer 4 at the back. He says he wants a plan A, B, C and D. 

Several clubs, including Millwall, Queens Park Rangers and Barnsley, are understood to have shown an interest in Morsy, but the 28-year-old is understood to be keen on a move to Boro to work under Warnock.

That sounds promising on Morsy if he's basically let it be known he's set on us and Warnock ahead of other clubs.

20 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I'd imagine if he can get the players in he would prefer 4 at the back. He says he wants a plan A, B, C and D. 

It would be very unusual for a manager to announce the system he is going to play at the beginning of the season, why would he do that? 
Much better to have options and not have to play 3 cbs. 

18 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It would be very unusual for a manager to announce the system he is going to play at the beginning of the season, why would he do that? 
Much better to have options and not have to play 3 cbs. 

Aye. I think that's what he meant when he said he wanted plan A, B, C and D. 

16 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

Think we really need to act quick to get Morsy  done. Derby are now linked with Byrne and surely there are only so many players that Wigan/admin need and want to sell. 

Byrne is supposedly the other player forcing his way out, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Morsy follow suit quick enough.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)