oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Sorry. My ITKness only stretches to cryptic tit bits of information, as demonstrated. It’s not just lifted from social media though so It’s up to you what you wish to make of it? 🤷🏻

That’s not how it works on oneBoro. We take what you say as gospel and if it doesn’t come to fruition we send a mob after you 😉

image.gif.3208a7f9cddee213a7ffdeefc9f01374.gif

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

I've just heard that the prem defender is west ham left back aaron cresswell. the voices in my head told me.

Well he did try to sign a left-back on loan from Celtic, so the voices in your head might not be psychosis.

So it seems not a great deal is happening and most of Warnock first choices have not been secured and we are now looking down his list. We need numbers and decent players and neither the former or latter are achievable for our club. 
We are weaker then last season, we don’t have a large enough squad, we don’t have players of caliber. We deal like we are at a jumble sale checking the goods and prices all the while others are selecting and buying the better items. By the time we realize all that’s  left are display chipped Toby jugs..   

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Duvel said:

The person that told me about Kilman was absolutely raving about him. 

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Honestly think it's partly that he's left footed and we're crying out for a left footed CB.

@Duvel - Hope your guy is right. The best phrase I got from one of the 6/7 I asked was "he's alright." Worst was "pretty suspect defensively for a CB." As I said before, would never write him off - especially as we're a level or two below Wolves and their expectations. 

@Brunners - Those are the factors which cry out, for sure. 

Just now, sanddancer said:

So it seems not a great deal is happening and most of Warnock first choices have not been secured and we are now looking down his list. We need numbers and decent players and neither the former or latter are achievable for our club. 
We are weaker then last season, we don’t have a large enough squad, we don’t have players of caliber. We deal like we are at a jumble sale checking the goods and prices all the while others are selecting and buying the better items. By the time we realize all that’s left are display chipped Toby jugs..   

not a lot happening?  its the busiest for rumours its been this window the last few days. carm ur knickers mate 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

We are weaker then last season, we don’t have a large enough squad, we don’t have players of caliber. We deal like we are at a jumble sale checking the goods and prices all the while others are selecting and buying the better items. By the time we realize all that’s  left are display chipped Toby jugs..   

Reading this has made me think I have went back a week in time. Strange conclusion that mate 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Poly said:

Reading this has made me think I have went back a week in time. Strange conclusion that mate 

Actions speak louder then words. Speculation and rumors don’t win games and it’s time the club prove there worth. They asked a decent manager to lead the club he in turn give them his players of choice, he signed. As of today I don’t see the club has played there part. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)