oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Actions speak louder then words. Speculation and rumors don’t win games and it’s time the club prove there worth. They asked a decent manager to lead the club he in turn give them his players of choice, he signed. As of today I don’t see the club has played there part. 

Morsy will be a fantastic signing. We signed Bettenelli yesterday. Yes it’s slower than we all wanted but if we start to make waves over the next couple of weeks all will be forgotten. I was beginning to lose faith aswell but it looks to be back on an upward trajectory now in regards to signings.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Poly said:

Morsy will be a fantastic signing. We signed Bettenelli yesterday. Yes it’s slower than we all wanted but if we start to make waves over the next couple of weeks all will be forgotten. I was beginning to lose faith aswell but it looks to be back on an upward trajectory now in regards to signings.

You make a good point but we are still 4 to 5 players short of a decent squad size. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

Not sure why some are fussed about Sanogo.

His record isn't great.

I think I'd have rather give Stephen Walker game time to be honest.

I think it’s more the fact people are a bit worried that there’s no plan b in terms of bringing in an alternative striker, rather than Sanogo being an exciting signing 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Poly said:

True. Convinced it’s fallen through but if it has would rather know about it ASAP then we can as fans get used to the idea 

Would sooner we know it's fallen through so the club can focus on getting someone half decent in.

There's still plenty of time.

Sanogo wouldn't have played much this month, he'll be unfit and lacking sharpness, so that's not much of an issue for a different target.

• Like 1

Honestly using a players past record against them is rather silly to be honest.. I seem to recall both Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy having really poor records in the championship yet have gone on to be brilliant goal scorers for both club and country.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)