oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, Boro Banker said:

If you can’t judge a player on the performances across their entire career what can you judge them on?

No matter what, football always creates different opinions and mine will be quite different from most because I'm a qualified football scout and my job isn't just to look at how many goals a player scores haha.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

6 foot 4 ish strikers for our budget are almost extinct domestically I'm guessing he's scouring the continent myself, you have Weydant/Hofmann in Germany his agent pals lad Ibrahim Sissoko in France and there's a cluster of massive strikers in the Belgian league there are options out there but they're almost all abroad.

Zohore seems set for Wednesday and the only comparable Prem loanee heightwise would be Wickham but he doesn't really throw himself about as a targetman I can't see the answer out there for us domestically. Whatever people think of Sanogo Warnock wanted him for a reason he wanted a massive lump up front with a bit of x factor that's what Zohore gave him at times now he needs to find it somewhere else hopefully he does.

My ideal world I'd love Ademi from Basel he's a massive shithouse with silky tekkers we're probably looking at a level below that though.

8 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

No matter what, football always creates different opinions and mine will be quite different from most because I'm a qualified football scout and my job isn't just to look at how many goals a player scores haha.

They do football scouting qualifications now? Who have you worked for?

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

6 foot 4 ish strikers for our budget are almost extinct domestically I'm guessing he's scouring the continent myself, you have Weydant/Hofmann in Germany his agent pals lad Ibrahim Sissoko in France and there's a cluster of massive strikers in the Belgian league there are options out there but they're almost all abroad.

Zohore seems set for Wednesday and the only comparable Prem loanee heightwise would be Wickham but he doesn't really throw himself about as a targetman I can't see the answer out there for us domestically. Whatever people think of Sanogo Warnock wanted him for a reason he wanted a massive lump up front with a bit of x factor that's what Zohore gave him at times now he needs to find it somewhere else.

Hofmann would be my pick. Ganvoula at Bochun in the Bundesliga 2 also looks decent for a target man role.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

Come on now, you really think I could give that sort of information out?

Of course you could, you’re an anonymous person on the internet posting through a non-identifying username 😂

6 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Hofmann would be my pick. Ganvoula at Bochun in the Bundesliga 2 also looks decent for a target man role.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche/23636120

Year left on his contract Hofmann apparently as well he could be a good shout, that search parameter makes sense I put 6 foot 3+ strikers with a year left on their contract because I don't see another Sanogo in the free agent pool there's a few options in there.

We know we have a decent pot of money hopefully Warnock finds a massive striker he likes!

I'm not too fussed about Sanogo. Obviously it's a concern having only two senior strikers at the club but as a professional in any sport you should make sure you are at the level of fitness required so it's a poor showing from him. On a free and because we're desperate for reinforcements you would have taken him.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)