oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Cant say I really know anything about him but glad we have added to our ranks. Looking forward to seeing him play 

Same here. Central midfield has been a real problem for us. If he can make us a bit more solid and help us control games, that will be a big boost on its own.

Along with Hall it looks like another part of NW's plan to strengthen the spine of the team.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Hell yeah.. 

No Mercy Morsy.. 💪💪💪

Well we have been pretty lightweight as a team. If we've finally got an old-fashioned midfield "hardman" I won't complain..provided he doesn't overstep the line too often and pick up a lot of bookings.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Quite reasonably priced. Hmm.. 🤔

Might be an interesting thing to look into. Which level did you go for?

If he's comparing Sanogo to Kane then let's assume it wasn't very far 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

I mean we're lobbing 50 yard forward diagonals every possession I'm not sure Roberts/Woodrow/Walker could trap them on their chest or knock them down unless they've had growth spurts over the summer. 

Hofmann apparently has terrible problems with his weight Dean Smith had to keep him in the gym for 3 months 1 season before he even felt he was ready for the bench considering we need someone ready to go for the whole season that probably plays against him. It's honestly such a problem finding a striker of suitable height/ability without being an absolute lamppost they almost always look 'clumsy' but reality is we need someone up there who can dominate the aerials and hold the ball up whilst not being useless in the goal contribution front it's going to be an important signing in my opinion we have a decent budget let's see who Neil comes up with.

Maybe we should try doing something else then?

Just hope the only advice Mido inevitably gives him is where to live, if Mido starts giving him parmo recommendations we're doomed!

I wonder how low the fee is there's speculation Wigans end we paid 450k with 45k going to Chesterfield as a sell on 😬

7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Change the topic title to (we broke the Morsy code) 

I hope we can expect Inspector Morsy to use his impressive detective skills to figure out how to break down opposition teams.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe we should try doing something else then?

Direct diagonals and crosses in the box has been his way his whole career I don't think he'll change his ways now CT as the saying goes you can't teach a 71 year old shithouse new tricks we just have to hope we get a Glatzel or Zohore rather than be stuck with a Madine come October.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)