oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

He sounds pretty frustrated/irritated. I hope we are going all out to get the players he wants in, not sure he will be quite this polite if we don’t! 

This is what I mean, his words could be interpreted as upbeat or downbeat in text form. Need that video for a bit of clarity.

• Like 3

Very interesting I'd guess Ibrahim Sissoko because of Warnock's links to his agent but that's a shot in the dark.

If the strikers keen and Warnock's said he's chased him for weeks there's obviously some legwork already put in on it.

"I think the lad is looking forward to it. It's just a matter of ironing things out when they (his club) are going to agree to let him go. They've had some games."

So it's a striker whose league is underway already?

Confirmed the younger 4th striker is a loan deal as well.

Edited by Jamie-H
39 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I suppose he thought he might have to change the shape to accommodate a change, which may have given Watford more space and chances. We were solid pretty much after the goal. You could say better to be beat 3-0 but going for it, however I don't think any options off the bench on Friday would have altered anything. 

If that’s the case then he needs sacking. Pulis all over again. Rather protect a 1-0 loss than actively trying to get something🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

If that’s the case then he needs sacking. Pulis all over again. Rather protect a 1-0 loss than actively trying to get something🤯

lmao you are so negative all the time, cheer up pal.

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

In terms of the young striker, I think we enquired about George Hirst a couple of weeks ago but Leicester want him to go somewhere and start.

Interesting if we are looking to buy Zohore as was told his wages would make him our highest paid player so we were looking for a loan.

I do like how Warnock gives us a day when he thinks we might see something happen 😀👍

Our wing-backs were rubbish, we had two potential replacements on the bench for one side, we could have pushed Dijksteel further up and brought Fry on for Spence to change the other side. It very much does sound like Warnock was trying to make a point which is pathetic, whichever way you look at it. He doesn't so far seem to come across as an excuses man, the way Pulis did, but this is very much in that territory. I sincerely hope it doesn't continue.

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)