oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Ibrahima Niane and Luke McCowan were both linked with Cardiff under Warnock. A lot of championship teams have been scouting Sissoko as well. He is apparently ready to move this summer.

I would have thought we are looking domestically otherwise it might be another fortnight for quarantine.  

Good call on the quarantine since you presume we need them ASAP, if it is from abroad it might have to come from a country exempt from self isolation rules (Norway and Denmark are exempt re Champions League fixtures)

Glatzel is a shout I mean Woodgate admitted we wanted him but Cardiff stumped up 5.5 million the question I have on that is would Cardiff really be happy taking a 50% hit on him even if he's 2nd choice?

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Thanks @Raf smog i assume Woodrow is his top target he mentioned today, should we keep an eye on the Barnsley squad tommorow night? I imagine we could iron the deal out more tomorrow with us playing them. 

If it is Woodrow - lets hope we have offered to play kids so they can progress and we get our man 🤣

6 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Are Barnsley willing to sell their best player to a rival? Are they skint or something?

Hes not even their best forward! Their player of the season was mowatt followed by brown and Chaplin in 2nd and 3rd. 

I asked before where this high rating of woodrow has came from given his career to date and no one has been able to answer me? Boro fans always over rate potential signings

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)