oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The written media video put up is very interesting he talks about Browne having 2-3 clubs that would take him tomorrow so clearly there's transfer interest in him beyond Oxford, he says this mystery striker we've been working on every day for 3 weeks he thinks this week his club will finally be happy to let him go.

Doing some digging around beyond the European qualifiers midweek and this mystery striker isn't Ibrahim Sissoko he's had surgery and is still undergoing rehab.

i was thinking Tottenham  - as they want a first team striker and could let Parott go, or Arsenal, who are waiting on Ambangeyong (sp) to sign a new contract and Martinez to return to fitness - possibly allowing Eddie Nketya(sp) to leave on loan

doubt Nketya(sp) would be keen to join us though

all wishful thinking

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

i was thinking Tottenham  - as they want a first team striker and could let Parott go, or Arsenal, who are waiting on Ambangeyong (sp) to sign a new contract and Martinez to return to fitness - possibly allowing Eddie Nketya(sp) to leave on loan

all wishful thinking

Parrott's at Millwall for the season 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

all wishful thinking

Arteta seems to quite like Nketiah. He comes off the bench quite a lot. Not a chance of us getting him imo. Warnock said it is a permanent too

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Arteta seems to quite like Nketiah. He comes off the bench quite a lot. Not a chance of us getting him imo. Warnock said it is a permanent too

hmm, 

and there's no indication if this is a young player who wants a break or a more experienced player ?

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

hmm, 

and there's no indication if this is a young player who wants a break or a more experienced player ?

I would bet my house on him being 21-23 Warnock isn't signing a teenager, also coming in as a 4th striker they wont be coming off the back of a 30-40 game loan spell last year.

Admiral Muskwe fits the bill in my opinion, Hirst probably a little tall and slow for the role.

We’ve said it all summer but this just goes to show what an absolute mess we’ve made of recruitment lately, with the entire squad needing a massive overhaul. Whatever the formation, Warnock would have wanted to buy a new GK, CB, DM and a forward or two. Switch to 443 and he needs a LB and a couple of wide forwards on top of that. 
I’m worried that Spence isn’t the key player Warnock seems to think he is though and he desperately needs some competition. Going back to what Warnock said at the end of last season, we need 6 or 7 players in (first teamers) and there’s nobody he wouldn’t sell. Just shows what a shambles he inherited. 

I think he’ll surprise us and get a LB in and a couple of exciting pacy forwards on loan. Maybe heart over head that one though. 

10 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I would bet my house on him being 21-23 Warnock isn't signing a teenager, also coming in as a 4th striker they wont be coming off the back of a 30-40 game loan spell last year.

Admiral Muskwe fits the bill in my opinion, Hirst probably a little tall and slow for the role.

He's called Admiral Muskwe? Bring him in immediately.

• Haha 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)