oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I mean we all knew the squad needed more than 2 strikers to do anything the question after tonight is has Gibson got the memo and is Warnock capable of filling the gaps without blowing a gasket everytime a deal falls through.

We always get told we're the negative ones as fans but Warnock's struck a dark tone in public over the past week about transfers, numbers, the squad he's built a negative atmosphere at the start of the season it's a horrible way to go about things by him in my opinion.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker inย Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then ๐Ÿ˜‚).

Posted Images

Frankly I am getting pig sick of us been crap. Same old, same old. We need at least 5 in, need a bit of fight, commitment, intent. We are just so easy to roll over - especially at home. Simply not good enough. If you arenโ€™t, you should be embarrassed Gibbo, the club has been left slide to unacceptable levels. Hang your head in shame

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)