oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Are you really writing off Hall after 2 games? 

No mate, not a slight on his quality, it was about the style of play. Read the post I was originally replying to - it was about hoping to get a mobile centre back in rather than a lump.

• Like 2

I’m keeping an open mind and I’m happy we have a new striker. Hopefully this is the one Warnock has wanted all along and that’s not just media/fan talk. Let’s see what he can do. 
Maybe this will open up some more deals to come if it’s taken a long time to sort out. 

• Like 1
Just now, Skinemrippers said:

I’m keeping an open mind and I’m happy we have a new striker. Hopefully this is the one Warnock has wanted all along and that’s not just media/fan talk. Let’s see what he can do. 
Maybe this will open up some more deals to come if it’s taken a long time to sort out. 

We are still left with the problem of whos going to supply them. It's hardly like Britt and Fletch have been spooning bag fulls of chances. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

We are still left with the problem of whos going to supply them. It's hardly like Britt and Fletch have been spooning bag fulls of chances. 

I don’t disagree but Warnock wanted to prioritise another striker first. Maybe now he’s got him, the creative players can move up the priority list. He’s got the GK, CB, DM and CF. His top priorities. Move onto the others now. 
(I’m aware I might be clutching at straws) 

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Akpom is a good player. Not sure why people are being so negative.

Not sure about 3m pounds on him mind, would rather have Roberts for 3.5m

If it was Akpom for 1.5-2 million you'd see alot more give it a chance but 3 million seems extortionate and yet another example of us overpaying for a striker.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Akpom is not a bad player. Not sure why people are being so negative.

Not sure about 3m pounds on him mind, would rather have Roberts for 3.5m

It’s more the price for me - as you say, I’d rather we put it towards someone like Roberts

Unless we also have the budget to spend something similar on a more creative player, that’d be nice...

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)