oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

More importantly SmogDane, who's in your starting 11 for both teams and what formations?

I don't want to go there, mate 😉 

Actually it's silly of me to moan about the moaners .. 😛

• Haha 2

West Ham were linked heavily with Akpom last summer and in January, apparently picking Ajeti over him in the summer and not needing to go for him in January. Now given West Hams track record on strikers I'm not sure that's a good sign or not but Ajeti is on fire for Celtic and if he was below Akpom on their list this lad might do well.

Chose us over FC Koln and Turkish sides as well clearly is driven to succeed in England specifically and he did just get an assist against Benfica in the Champions League with his manager highlighting his workrate as crucial to PAOK seeing it out.

• Thanks 2

I just don't see the point in adding any stiker which cost a fee Greek league or not ( but federico Macheda was 2nd top scorer shows the quality) until we have some creativity , decent wingbacks or forward thinking midfield . Just my opinion

Just now, jimbob38 said:

I just don't see the point in adding any stiker which cost a fee Greek league or not ( but federico Macheda was 2nd top scorer shows the quality) until we have some creativity , decent wingbacks or forward thinking midfield . Just my opinion

I really dont think you can pick and choose which transfer you complete first when you are wanting a few players in.

• Like 4

I don’t understand why people are keen on Davis and are writing off Akpom, when Davis strike rate is just as uninspiring. 

I think Akpom will give us something different with the attributes he has. 

Davis would bring physicality, if nothing else 

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I don’t understand why people are keen on Davis and are writing off Akpom, when Davis strike rate is just as uninspiring. 

I think Akpom will give us something different with the attributes he has. 

Davis would bring physicality, if nothing else 

Maybe I am happy with both

• Like 1