oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Love your optimism but absolutely no chance of us getting Nketieh. He actually gets fairly regular game time at arsenal now

Ah come on now @TLF10 it’s Saturday night, we didn’t lose and I had Ace Ventura do a bit of detective work and he came up with that little beauty. What do you think he means by “let’s go”? It’s a far better rumour than the Messi one earlier in the thread 😃

8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Ah come on now @TLF10 it’s Saturday night, we didn’t lose and I had Ace Ventura do a bit of detective work and he came up with that little beauty. What do you think he means by “let’s go”? It’s a far better rumour than the Messi one earlier in the thread 😃

Hahaha. Ace Ventura. What a movie.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

With us checking planes arriving at Teesside Airport amongst other things for potential signing perhaps we should just check Rockliffe Halls tee off times. KM a new job for you.

FB_IMG_1600543964948.jpg

Just so you're aware that was a joke made by some community called the Fighting Cock apparently lol

I agree with what most people are saying in that this 4th striker is likely to be a promising young one on loan from somewhere / permanant from a lesser league. If this is the case it begs the question does Ste Walker not have s future here? He 20yrs old next month and i anticipate the 4th striker we get will be of a similar age or thereabouts? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I agree with what most people are saying in that this 4th striker is likely to be a promising young one on loan from somewhere / permanant from a lesser league. If this is the case it begs the question does Ste Walker not have s future here? He 20yrs old next month and i anticipate the 4th striker we get will be of a similar age or thereabouts? 

Ste Walker will be in line for the same thing he was always in line for under Warnock, a loan move probably to League Two it's sink or swim for him this year he's either up to it or he's Bradley Fewster mark 2 I've always thought he could be a player but he'll need to show it especially if he gets 30+ games in at League Two level you'd expect 10+ goals from him as a minimum.

Blackwell was not drawn on any other position today other than repeating the need for a 4th striker hopefully we get a name in the next week or so. Warnock himself said this player is younger, would be a loan and offer something different I'm leaning towards an aerial striker myself but there's not really any young 6 foot 2 strikers available for loan in the Prem, Gyokeres looks set for Swansea and Davis to PNE has been called off because he's staying at Villa.

6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Walker might be sent out on loan to get more game time to give him a chance to develop his own game and become a consideration for next season. A similar age striker dropping down from the premier league with no chance of game time with his parent club might get some game time with us thus helping to progress his own career.

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Haha i just came on to tell you our 4th choice striker target has just scored winner for Arsenal.

This old rumour stuff is harder than what you would think 🤔 

• Haha 1